Are you a student, teacher or supporter of Iyengar Yoga?
YOU can beome a Member of the Iyengar Yoga Association of Canada/Association canadienne de yoga Iyengar.
As a Member you will have the following privileges:
- Access to the Members Only section of the IYAC/ACYI website.
- Receive the IYAC Newsletter/ Les nouvelles de l'ACYI with articles about what is happening in Iyengar Yoga in Canada and around the world.
- Have the opportunity to subscribe to the Yoga Rahasya, a publication from the Ramamani Iyengar Memorial Yoga Institute ( RIMYI) in Pune, India.
- Have borrowing privileges from the IYAC/ACYI library from which you can borrow books and videos for your yoga practice.
- Attend the IYAC/ACYI Annual General Meeting.
- Apply for financial support to attend the Annual General Meeting.
- Vote during the Annual General Meeting
- Run for the IYAC/ACYI Board of Directors.
Click on any IYAC/ACYI Membership Category below to see requirements.
If you run a Yoga school or organization, you can support us via a Friend of the IYAC/ACYI subscription.